- Telephone: 868.623.4283 Ext. 1179
- Fax: 868.623.4281
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice Areas
- Intellectual Property
- Areas of Concentration
- Trade Marks
- Master of Laws and Corporate Governance (LLM with Merit), University of Portsmouth (UK)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The College of Law, London
- Bachelor of Law & Criminology (LLB - Hons.), University of Portsmouth (UK)
- Attorney-at-Law, Trinidad and Tobago – 2014
A'isha joined the firm's Intellectual Property Department in 2014, bringing with her more than five years of corporate and commercial experience. She first qualified as a Corporate Secretary in London and began her career in the legal department of the United Kingdom’s largest privately owned fashion retailer.
Since joining the firm's Intellectual Property Department, A'isha has become involved in a broad range of matters including the provision of advice and legal opinions to the firm’s clients on copyright protection and the use and registrability of trade marks.
- Professional Memberships
- Law Association of Trinidad and Tobago
- The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators